[PD-dev] Gem CVS Bug (wrong alarm ??)

Daniel Heckenberg daniel at bogusfront.org
Wed Nov 20 06:37:05 CET 2002

Does anyone have a good scheme for achieving GEM rendering in a separate
thread without:
 - too much recoding
 - too much synchronisation overhead
 - losing expected PD object behaviour
?

I've thought about it a little and haven't figured out an elegant scheme
yet.  Certainly keeping the rendering in a separate thread looks like it
would make things easier.

Daniel