[PD-dev] GEM cvs questions

tigital tigital at mac.com
Thu Nov 21 07:03:10 CET 2002

hello,

...I have been working on a Mac OS X port of GEM for the last few
months, and would like to incorporate the changes that Chris Clepper
and I have done into the main CVS...the problem is, IOhannes setup a
"pd-gem" cvs in addition to what appears to be a guenter "gem" cvs in
the Pure-Data externals repository!!

...Which one is the right one?  IOhannes has put me on as a developer
at his, but I have yet to be able to login or checkout from it using
my sourceforge ID; and I haven't yet been listed as a developer on
the Pure-Data externals repository...

Which way should it go?

l8r,
jamie