[PD-dev] while I'm with flext related...

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Thu Nov 21 16:21:30 CET 2002

Thank you!
I've got them compiled (well, there was that GetFlint() in pyargs.cpp but I knew what to do).

cvs will, in fact, make it easier.

It's funny that now, that I had to reinstall the whole pd+externs (and I use quite a few 3rd party externs) I have to go through the pd database to find what I'm looking for, then go to websites and download everything...  makes me appreciate cvs more :).  As a user!...

--
Michal Seta
CreaZone		http://www.creazone.com