[PD-dev] CVS now handles binaries

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Dec 6 16:05:55 CET 2002

To repeat that and make it clear.

The idea of the CVS is exactly what you suggest.

Making it easier for the user to access the pd externals.

But, there will not be binaries in the CVS, but we will do file releases.

Another goal of the CVS is to attempt to establish some sort of
developers community.

There may be a moment when I am able to make the build system for windows
and OSX, and try to clean up documentation etc. After that there will be
a release.

The problem is that up to now I could only do the linux build system,
because of lack of time. Until now noone stepped forward to do
the build system for other architectures. This means we have to wait
until I find the time to do that.
Same for going through documentation, etc, etc

Guenter