[PD-dev] CVS mods: -cordcolor and -guishadow

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Dec 10 17:53:33 CET 2002

Hi,
Adam Lindsay hat gesagt: // Adam Lindsay wrote:

> -guishadow       -- add discrete shadows to basic objects

The shadows work great now, I mean: they're gone!! You made me happy :)

>     This is in a fairly good state. I took out my earlier #ifdefs and
> substituted
>     a pre-existing macro (EXTRAPIX) I think accounted for the difference
> between
>     Linux and Mac shadow appearance.
>
> -cordcolor [col] -- change color of audio wires, with opt hex #rrggbb spec

But this one doesn't work here. I always get the old green cords. I
didn't look to much into it, but I tried to change s_main.c to
include a red color:

	strcpy(sys_cordcolor,"#ff0000");

or init it with:
char sys_cordcolor[] = "#0000bb";

but I always get the green. I must be doing somthing wrong, maybe an
old config somewhere...

ciao