[PD-dev] Flext compile issues

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Dec 12 20:12:45 CET 2002

Hi Ben,

> I'm trying to compile flext on my research machine
> (SuSE8)and it keeps failing at:
>
> In file included from source/flsndobj.cpp:1:
> source/flsndobj.h:13: SndObj/AudioDefs.h: No such
> file or directory

this happens when you define to compile with SndObj support (in
config-pd-*.txt) but don't have the package installed.
You can either choose not to support it (which is perfectly ok if you don't
plan to develop SndObj externals) or you download SndObj from
http://www.may.ie/academic/music/musictec/SndObj/main.html

greetings,
Thomas