[PD-dev] cvs wonkiness

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Dec 13 16:12:08 CET 2002

> > I was downloading the CVS external tree today and
> > found something strange, the zexy folder looks a bit
> > weird:
>
> Yep, this is known. The problem is that I do not know of any way
> to remove these empty directories, except writing to the support stuff,
> which I havent done yet.
>
> So, don't worry, its ok the way it is.

Hi all,
it's the same with a flext subfolder.
I'm not happy about it but checking out / updating with "prune empty
directories" set to on helps for not transferring these empty folders to the
local checkout.
However, i find it strange that not even the project administrators can
access the cvs tree and clean things up.

greetings,
Thomas