[PD-dev] [GEM] new postrender crashes OS X

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Mon Dec 16 17:41:10 CET 2002

Hi James, et all.

First off I have to say that James, Adam and Chris, I really appreciate the work you are doing on the OSX port and I think it is of great value to the community. I understand that this development process is difficult, and keeping the cvs working on both sides (linux and osx+others) when all the develppers don't have access to all the OSs is a great challange. I know the last time I tried to use the CVS version on linux, the pix_movie stuff was broken under linux. I don't mean this to be a blame thing, but it is in all our best interests that the changes made are not breaking stuff that had previously worked.

I do think a more verbose dialog between developers may help the issues you describe. Any other opinions?

 B.