[PD-dev] CVS GUI changes

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jan 7 14:02:14 CET 2003

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Miller Puckette wrote:

> Thanks... I'll have a look at these in Jan.
>
> Miller

The easiest way to get this done is probably that you download the CVS
version, look at the GUI, and request the features that you want.

Then someone, Adam or me, will extract a patch from CVS including only
these features.

Otherwise this will be too much chaos, because there is more than
only the GUI changes in CVS.

Guenter