[PD-dev] pd installer 4 windows

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 15:03:31 CET 2003

Andre if you would like I developed a PdLauncher for
myself a few months ago, it works fine for what I want
to do but never got around to releasing it, I can send
you the code if you want to modify it and make it
better, believe me there is plenty of room for
improvement! It was written using MSVC++ 6.0, and
while I am on the subject I also compiled a unified
library of 109 External objects which I collected some
months back if anyone would like the code (or just the
.dll) so they can continue to add the latest externs
which are being developed let me know. Again this is
MSVC stuff. Anyway if anyone is interested in taking
these projects any further just let me know! Cheers,
Rory.

 --- guenter geiger <geiger at xdv.org> wrote: > On Mon,
23 Dec 2002, [iso-8859-1] André Schmidt