[PD-dev] pd installer 4 windows

André Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Wed Jan 8 18:00:51 CET 2003

hi,

cool ! i would love to see that pdlauncher...
but sadly i can't help you on coding because i'm VERY poor on c-coding. but
i got vc++6 and i've made some helloworld&co progs awhile back.

BUT, if you don't mind i would love to experiment with your pd-launcher
sourcecode...

would it be more portable if we made the launcher with tcl/tk?
(i made a GUI while back but i failed to get it work ;)

cheers
-andre