[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] pdp v0.7

delire delire at selectparks.net
Thu Jan 16 04:07:21 CET 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:23:37 +0100
Yves Degoyon <ydegoyon at free.fr> wrote:

> i'm rather interested in a text rendering engine
> that could be integrated in PDP/PiDiP

hmm i agree, i suppose aalib can only give us a design framework for translating colour sapce in to text. however i haven't seen any direct or --realtime manipulation of the text in aalib, so this would be something that PDP/PiDiP seems better suited to anyway.

christ it would be nice. funny it hasn't cropped up in other projects already.. < nudge >

> but feel free to contribute....

hey i'd love to ;) sadly my code is better kept in a box while i come up to speed. we've decided to use pdp in a touring art project later in the year. i look forward to developing for it then.

julian

http://selectparks.net