[PD-dev] flext license

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Jan 21 11:04:44 CET 2003

>  > No, Krzysztof said he doesn't like the idea of putting cyclone under
>  > GPL. Generally, I think that we can change the license for the
externals,
>  > if that is wanted, and put them under the same license as pd.
>  > What do you think ?

Hmmm, i'm not sure.
- I would like to emphasize the non-commercial aspect, so maybe charge a fee
for the unlikely case of a commercial applications.
- If someone makes changes/improvements to the code this should have to be a
contribution to the public code base, so that others can profit from it.

greetings,
Thomas