[PD-dev] multicast externals

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Tue Jan 21 17:59:07 CET 2003

Hello all,

Well I'm actually going to start the development of a multicast versions of netsend and netreceive. I also had a few ideas of other multicast objects, like AcessGrid access objects etc. I wanted to ask on the list who else is interested in developing such objects (Pat Pagano, you interested in AG video and audio connection objects for PD?) How should I structure this in CVS? Rather than a seperate folder for eah of the externals perhaps a mbone folder which includes mnetsent mnetreceive and then other objects to follow?

Any other opinions on the matter?

Thanks
Ben