[PD-dev] Circular Line object?

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Jan 25 10:43:34 CET 2003

hi,
every destination angle is also (angle - 360),  then you just compare the
absolute values, if it is shorter to go from 10 to 270 (which is 260
degrees) or 10 to -90 (which is -100).
useful objects might be "abs", "mod", <, >, <=... and maybe you will also
need "moses" or min/max for handling the line object..
marius.