[PD-dev] [GEM] CVS changes

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Wed Jan 29 07:22:43 CET 2003

Forgot to post the changes tigital and I commited to CVS over the weekend:

- added/fixed some yuv code.  this will be the last yuv_ stuff added
and now we'll start rolling yuv into pix.   altivec code has been
started and that will make it into the yuv part of pix_ in the next
month or so.

- fixed pix_gain yuv code.  it doesn't crash and generally works

- fixed pix_texture so that it now actually passes texcoords to geos
for non-power of two textures.  it works as it should on OSX, but
someone needs to double check the other platforms.

- changed the color channel order in GemPixUtil.h so ARGB colors are correct.

lots more to come...

cgc