[PD-dev] cvs Windows make / pd.tk

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Jan 30 17:15:30 CET 2003

Hallo,
Adam Lindsay hat gesagt: // Adam Lindsay wrote:

> Semi-related... do the mac-driven changes in pd.tk correctly yield native
> Windows menus? (This should be most obvious in XP, I'm guessing.)

Semi-semi-related: On Linux I cannot use the "peak meters" anymore
with devel_0_36. I get:

invalid command name ".controls.in.clip"

in the console. Also sometimes using open- or savepanel hangs Pd. I
cannot reproduce it, but it seems that this happens only, if the
Open-dialog hides the Pd main window.

I should test it this is the case with official Pd as well, but I
don't know, when I can do this. But somehow I have the impression that
the Mac changes are the bad guys here...

ciao