[PD-dev] [GEM] Fwd: [PD] Video input on PD for Windows?

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Tue Feb 4 00:18:03 CET 2003

This post reminded me to ask: who is working on the windows version
of GEM?  I see Daniel Heckenberg's name list as a developer, and seem
to recall he was writing some windows stuff as well.  I would like to
run it on a win2k box here but still need a compiler.  Guenter
mentioned making a gcc version for windows, should that be something
rolled into CVS if it works?

cgc