[PD-dev] importing max binary files

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed Feb 5 02:09:13 CET 2003

you. rock.  thanks!  :)
i'm not sure about polish laws, but in the US reverse engineering is a
pretty common practice.  if you really want to look into it more to
cover your ass, look at the wine project who are reverse engineering the
whole win32 api... i imagine they have some published documentation
about the legality of this, if not published on thier main site i'm sure
you could find some stuff in their mailing list archives.

http://winehq.org/

i'm more and more impressed with the pd community every day :)

-josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com