[PD-dev] OS X Launch Script Enhancement (Pd.command)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 8 19:27:33 CET 2003

I did a little tweak to Adam's Pd.command to make it launch a pretty
Terminal window, rather than just a default terminal window.  Here is
the basic change, I changed Pd.command from:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/pd/bin/pd -rt

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/open /usr/local/pd/pd.term

(pd.term is attached)

The only problem is that Pd.command launches its own terminal window
first to run itself in.  That can be closed once pd is launched, but
I'd like to find a way to stop that from happening so only the
pd-tailored term window gets launched.

I want to check this into the cvs, but I couldn't find Pd.command
there.  Where shall I put this in the repository?