[PD-dev] Status of cvs_acls/CVS Access Lists

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 10 02:41:25 CET 2003

In case any of you are wondering, this is the latest message I got from
SourceForge tech support regarding setting up cvs_acls on pure-data's
repository:

Date: 2003-02-03 16:08
Greetings,

We are currently working on finishing up documentation
related to the configuration and usage of cvs_acls. This
documentation should be done soon. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

I sent in the support request in early November.  But its free, so I
guess I can't complain.  You get what you pay for...
;-)