[PD-dev] [GEM] cvs commits

kurt at kapotski.be kurt at kapotski.be
Tue Feb 11 09:38:01 CET 2003

Hi,

Got some (big) help (again) from Fernando @ planet-ccrma:

------start quote
There is one missing library that gem has to link to. After doing the
configure process, edit the Makefile (in src/Gnu) and add to the libs
line "-lttf", that will link gem with the truetype library and will
resolve the missing symbol.
------end quote

I want to start testing the new objects tonight.
Where should I report what works, what don't and what crashes pd? Is the
PD-dev list the right place for this?

thanks for the new toys!!

Kurt