[PD-dev] [GEM] cvs commits

tigital tigital at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 15:40:02 CET 2003

>  > I want to start testing the new objects tonight.
>>  Where should I report what works, what don't and what crashes pd? Is the
>>  PD-dev list the right place for this?
>
>I think the right place is the list. I wasn't very succesful when
I tested them yesterday on Linux. Still have to figure out what happens.

hi guenter,

...curious to see what gave ya problems, because
rubber/ripple/newWave are all based on old SGI "distort"
demos...don't forget that there are example patches (mostly in
examples/07.textures, I think)...and chris posted a glBlend example
patch to the list last week...

l8r,
jamie