[PD-dev] [GEM] cvs commits

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 12 22:18:34 CET 2003

Zitiere guenter geiger <geiger at xdv.org>:
> :) yes it helped me to detect that libttf is not searched for
> anymore. Have to investigate why, my guess is that gltt on
> Debian has the functionality already included, so it is not
> needed any more ... still we might to add that for RedHat users ...
ah yes, you are right
i rewrote the configure.in and thought that libttf was not really needed (on my
debian box). so i kicked it out...
since i don't have cvs-access right now, would anyone (guenter ?) mind putting
it in again ?
if not, i will do it by next monday
(i hate being offline all the time. haven't even been able to check all those
new things from jamie/chris)

mfg.a.srd
IOhannes