[PD-dev] pidip/live~

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Feb 23 19:36:53 CET 2003

martin pi wrote:

>hi,
>
>just realized that pidip-0.8.5's pdp_live~ is also
>a very capable file player (even for my beloved
>mpeg4 files) - just want this great feature to be
>known by everyone, since i did not read it out of
>yves mails.

wow, i didn't even know that since i only tried it with streamed video,
thanks for pointing this out, martin )))

i must also say it's not very stable,
it needs some serious debugging that i'll
be doing quite soon,
i only published it as an alpha release.

btw, haven't you noticed that the sound
is played at a weird speed ( faster that regular
but not resampled ?? ), i still wonder where
this might come from.... mm .... work ahead.

cheers,

sevy/yves