[PD-dev] [GEM] pix_blur ???? which Gem-objects do we need (have) ?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Feb 24 14:33:43 CET 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, IOhannes zmoelnig wrote:
> 3. abstractions vs built-ins
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> note: this is not intended to be authoritative but a suggestion:
> abstractions: use abstractions when it is possible without to much
> speed-loss, whatever is "too much"...
> built-ins: keep them as flexible as possible (without too much
> speed-loss). make them as optimized as possible.

Lets make a directory for abstractions. The abstractions solution only
works if the abstractions are there.

Then there is a lot of work to doregarding the documentation.
Why might ask over at the pd list if there are people interested
in working on this.

I think these are very important usability issues too.

Guenter