[PD-dev] file releases on sourceforge

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 3 14:02:56 CET 2003

Hallo,
guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:

> I am against it. If we have confilicting externals (like abs~) we will
> just select the best one. Thats why I have made the build directory how
> it is.
> Do you think we should inlcude libraries ?

I meant, how should we deal with the libraries. I understand, you
don't want to package libraries at all, only single externals. This is
fine with me, it's just a little bit more work.

I think (I didn't check out cvs for about a week or so) that
currently the following libraries yet need to made it into build/:

 creb
 grill/xsample
 grill/fftease
 grill/vasp
 plugin~ (?)

This can be made, I guess. I still need to take a deeper look at your
build system. I guess, it doesn't cover flext-externals yet?

ciao