[PD-dev] sf bug tracking

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 3 20:44:54 CET 2003

Since the topic came up, I thought I'd get the ball rolling.  We need
to figure out a few things in order to set up the SourceForge bug
tracking.

Here are the menus that need to be set up for the Bug Tracker:

Categories
	Add categories like each directory in the base of the CVS:
		Framestein, abstractions, doc, externals, gem, htdocs, pd,
xgui,(more?)

Group
	Add groups like, 'v0.36','extended','unsupported',','unverified', etc

Canned Response
	generic response messages for the tracker

Users for BugTracker
	i.e. people who can have bugs assigned to them (everyone?)