[PD-dev] sf bug tracking

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 4 18:38:51 CET 2003

Hallo,
Adam Lindsay hat gesagt: // Adam Lindsay wrote:

> Okay, this part suggests another way of dividing things... it might be
> appropriate for some platform-specific categories(?). Frank (for example)
> might not want to be bothered by MacOSX bugs, while I might prefer to
> ignore Windows-based reports...

But I want to ignore Windows-based reports, too!   ;)

Now seriously, platform issues are sometimes hard to deal with. I'm
regularly getting questions like "how to compile/use fiiwu~ on
Windos", and in fact I don't know much about how to do this, so I'm
refering those users to the list.

But those questions are not really bug reports. Or the bug is, that
there are not binaries.

ciao