[PD-dev] sf bug tracking

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Mar 4 20:29:57 CET 2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:
>
> > And then, I think it is important that everyone sees the bug messages
> > from each platform. This is a cross platform project, and if someone
> > changes his code on Linux which makes it crash on Windows, I think the
> > person should know it, even if it works on his platform.
>
> Yes, of course. And I will try to support this kind of bug. I just
> cannot really test things on Windows, because I don't have the
> environment ready. I might try it, if the MinGW build is ready. Any
> news on this front? Can Pd be built without VisualC++ on Windows?

Yes, it can. It just doesn't run yet :( I have built it once, but
there are several #ifdefs in the code I have to fiddle with ...
and then it costs so much time (and nerves) to reboot into windows.

I can try to integrate what I have done into the CVS.

I do not know yet if mingw externals and VisualC pd go together.

Guenter