[PD-dev] download links on the website

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Mar 13 10:28:16 CET 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I have started putting releases in the files section of the SourceForge
> site, you can check it out here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55736
>
> So now I want to download links on the main site,
> http://pure-data.sf.net.  Anyone have an objections?

generally no, only about pd-gem, pd-gem is a separate sf project,
guess you talked with Johannes about doing a release ?

Apart from that, you can change the webpages in the htdocs directory,
check the new webpages in with the upload script.

When I have time I would like to reorganize the page into
several pages, section for users, developers (how to contribute etc..)
download section, menu on the left side.

Introduction
Download
Documentation
Developers
Contact

For the time being we could distribute the existing sections,
the "Projects at the Pure Data Repository" will be in the Documentation
section, the CVS stuff in the Developers Section aso.

Later we might have to cook up a more general introduction ...

If there is someone who is willing to reorganize this, would be great.

Guenter