[PD-dev] download links on the website

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Mar 19 12:18:53 CET 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I just had another thought about the site: instead of the Mailing Lists
> page, I think it might be better to have a 'Support' or 'Help' page, that
> would have links to many things and short desciptions of them, including
> pdb, mailing lists, pddp, Miller's online docs, etc.

The primary idea was that this would be handled by the pd webring.
But you are right, we might put some selected links there, but
who selects ?

Shouldn't we just put a link to pure-data.org ?

The idea of the CVS is not to be another portal to get information
about pd, but a common place to download code and a way
how to organize what gets developed for pd and how.

Guenter