[PD-dev] download links on the website

d dieb13 at klingt.org
Wed Mar 19 14:13:09 CET 2003

> Well, the webring, being self-selecting, is a good place to start as a
> list of links.

i'd be happy if more people would join the webring with their sites.
(http://pd.klingt.org/webring/howto.html for info)

> However, this is extremely decentralised, and I think that it's
> "friendlier" to newbies to present some sort of front page.

there's quite a lot of "front pages". the problem is, which one you
should select to start at ;)

seriously: i think the only clean solution to this topic would be if the
main developers agree on a common web platform.
as long as miller,iem,jfm3 and others have different sites for pd,
searchtools like the webring will be the lowest common denominator.

regards
d13b