[PD-dev] download links on the website

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Mar 20 09:17:56 CET 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> pure-data.org is open for submissions. Everything, I submitted was put
> up in the next two days or earlier.

Yes, it is working well for that purpose, but if someone wants to get
information about PD, it is probably not the best starting place.

I think that this is what hc was suggesting.

But maybe it would be better to put this general pd hub on
pure-data.org.

At least pure-data.org should be part of the pd webring.
Maybe dieb13 can post a message there about the existence of
the web ring ?

Guenter