[PD-dev] Re: [PD] PD 0.36-0 and Jack 0.61.0 doesn't work?

d dieb13 at klingt.org
Thu Mar 20 15:39:30 CET 2003

hi!
today i ran into the problem you described below with the latest version
of pd+ jack, but jack was staying alive.
if i put all the -lib flags i want in my .pdrc pd will refuse to start
and say "zombified - calling shutdown handler \ pd_gui: pd process
exited", and jack says (a lot of things and...) "client pure_data_0
error: awake_at = 2625558689393 state = 2 timed_out = 0"

if i remove one or two -lib lines in .pdrc it starts normally

regards
d13b