[PD-dev] cvs devel_0_36 changes

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon Mar 31 00:04:39 CEST 2003

Hi all,
i made the clock functions (in m_sched.c) thread-safe so that all
multi-threaded programs can use them (e.g. clock_delay(0) to call a worker
function) to communicate with the main system thread.
Please check if my implementation is waterproof.

And Adam, i stumbled across a compilation problem (Windows only) in
s_path.c, function open_via_helppath, where the definition NTOPENFLAG needs
a "bin" flag which is not defined. I fixed that, setting "bin" to 0,
assuming that the files opened are always pd patches. Could you please
review that?

best greetings,
Thomas