[PD-dev] Gem, GemLibs, arial.ttf, ...

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Apr 1 19:48:35 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I have moved the last part of the GemLibs (orb..) into Gem. Does this work
on all platforms, or do I have to ifdef it ?
This make Gem finally independent from the GemLibs.

On another topic, the truetype files that are in examples/data or probably
not freely distributable. We should replace them by some free fonts.

If these things are resolved I am going to upload a new gem package to
debian, which will probably reveal some crossplatform issues, because it
has to compile on 13 platforms in order to be accepted into Debian.

Greetings,
Guenter