[PD-dev] set send

Peter Lunden plu at tii.se
Thu Apr 3 15:43:14 CEST 2003

I think I have to more specific about the problem. In some of the GUI
objects there is built in receivers and senders that you set the name of
in its preferences.  This mechanism is now partly broken because of the
new message implemented in [send]

This is how I like to do it, to be able to build nice user interfaces:

float --> [set $0 ( --> [s directly_to_GUI]
[r directly_from_GUI]-> same float

It  is nesesery to use a set to avoid loops. This makes it possible to
have several syncronized sliders at different places controling the same
value using the same message.

--PLu