[PD-dev] What should I learn?

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Tue Apr 15 16:25:37 CEST 2003

Thanks for the feedback Frank.

I want to do cross-platform (in terms of OS and CPU hardware) I don't mind sticking with one GPU vendor though. not being able to features specific to the GPU is probably not going to allow me to do what I need to do, ie is there a cross-GPU API for pixel shaders? (other than the Microsoft ones!)

Ben