[PD-dev] Docs for Flext::Timer (fltimer.cpp)?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 16 16:42:44 CEST 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, guenter geiger wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Thomas Grill wrote:
> > Hi Hans-Christoph,
> >
> > > Anyone have anything on docs on this, or even better, an working example?
> >
> > what about the flext tutorial example timer1?
> > I'm sure it doesn't exploit all features of flext timers but serve you well
> > as a starting point....
>
> I think it would be better to hook it up on the select system with
> sys_addpollfn ... but for testing it might be ok to use a timer.

sys_addpollfn is defined in m_imp.h, which I was under the impression was
only for internal use.  I thought that m_pd.h was everything that was
supposed to be used by externals.

Do you know of any documentation for sys_addpollfn?  My .h skills aren't
quite up to snuff to understand it all without a human language
description.