[PD-dev] [GEM] names

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Tue Apr 29 01:45:25 CEST 2003

i agree strongly, consistant and logical naming is a great boon to
usability.  this matters to me right now becuase i've just this week
started really digging into GEM (from CVS) for the first time and i've
been doing some serious hed screatcing over a lot of the very names you
mention.  further, "fixing" this kind of stuff really needs to be done
before the objects are in wide spread usage, like now :)

-josh