[PD-dev] [arraysize] in PD

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Tue Apr 29 11:18:34 CEST 2003

Hello Guenter,

Yes, I've just posted the array tutorial on my web site within the PDDP
downloadable zip.

http://www.davesabine.com/media/puredata.asp?action=downloads

You can access it directly from the doc/5.reference/all_about_arrays.pd or
I've included it as an abstraction in the tabread.pd and tabwrite.pd.  (I
plan to also include in it in the other "tab___.pd" documents as I write
them.

If you'd be so kind, I'd be more than happy to hear some criticisms or
suggestions about this tutorial.  There's a lot of info to cover and,
although I've spent a couple of days thinking and writing, I'm certain that
I missed something --or perhaps there are better ways to cover the material
that I included.

Regards,
Dave S