[PD-dev] [arraysize] in PD

pix pix at test.at
Tue Apr 29 12:05:08 CEST 2003

short answer: go crazy.

long answer: generally the merging of externals into pd causes annoying
situations when the externals develop at a different rate to pd (eg,
iemlib in the early days - emphasised by needed parallel patches to pd's
tk code).

byt arraysize is pretty small, it has atleast a snowballs chance of being
bug free.

pix.