[PD-dev] dealing with patch dependencies (being stuck at widget's redesign)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Apr 29 14:28:32 CEST 2003

hi des1gner,

yeah, that would be the best way.  It works in Pd, as long as the
stuff used in a single Pd session does not come from more than one
directory.  I mean, for example, an external, once loaded, is
registered for good, and used in any patch, which happens to be
loaded later -- regardless of its home directory.

Same goes for widget type in my case, this is the point I am
stuck in...

However you are right.  Resolution should be directory-based, this
is the most natural way,

thanks,
Krzysztof

and sorry for my isp (having all sorts of trouble with
chopin.edu.pl, most of the time)