[PD-dev] [arraysize] in PD

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 29 17:06:19 CEST 2003

HI all,

I still have yet to do an important piece of homework, which is to see how
arraysize (and a bunch of others) appear in Max/MSP so that I can at least
try to stop introducing incompatibilities...  I think 'arraysize' sounds
pretty canonical and should eventually go in my version (as should about
a dozen others like abs, etc.)

cheers
Miller