[PD-dev] dealing with patch dependencies (being stuck at widget's redesign)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 29 17:47:12 CEST 2003

I have been using the CVS compiles on Windows, Linux and MacOS X and that
has helped a lot in terms of having all of the same objects on all
platforms.  (It would be great if cyclone was in there too.)

And now that CVS externals are starting to get made into OS packages, it
will be much easier to keep up to date.  (Debian .debs and MacOS X .pkgs,
currently, I plan on trying my hand at a Windows installer this summer,
and Nando from CCRMA has RPMs, I think).

.hc