[PD-dev] knob and 0.37test4

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu May 8 13:05:13 CEST 2003

Edward George schrieb:

> Secondly_ I've recently upgraded pd from 0.36 to 0.37-test4 (on XP) and
> I'm getting the following error when trying to use the knob 0.02 dll
> from your site:
>
> 'The procedure entry point iemgui_list could not be located in the
> dynamic link library pd.dll'
>
> Will recompiling solve this or is the code not compatible with
> 0.37-test4?

Hi Edward,

I haven't tried 0.37test4 myselfe yet, but it seems the function iemgui_list
has been removed or renamed. knob borrows a lot from Pd's internal functions
(which are not intended for public use).

I'm posting this to the list, Frank should know that the new Pd version has
introduced an incompatibility with knob. I guess the knob code needs to be
fixed for all platforms.

Olaf