[PD-dev] sf.net (was: [PD] pure-data.org)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu May 15 10:58:58 CEST 2003

great news, Frank and Guenter, thanks!

If possible, I would go in with the 4 libraries hosted here
(cyclone, xeq, vex, and toys).  Since these share common code,
they might need gathering under an umbrella directory, like
Thomas' (in any case, better make the tree after some thinking
-- hate those zombie dirs in cvs...)

Hope this sounds ok to you.  If so, I will make the import next
week.

Krzysztof