[PD-dev] CVS commit mailing list

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat May 17 17:10:22 CEST 2003

I am starting to set up cvs_acls now and I thought about setting up
syncmail as well, which sends all commits to a mailing list.  I could
just go ahead and set up a list for this on the SourceForge site, or we
could have it on iem.at.  My only concern is that the pd-dev list
currently isn't being archived so perhaps this one wouldn't be either,
and it would be helpful to have these lists archived.

Which brings us to another issue: there seems to have been some
rumblings about moving the pure-data CVS to IEM because of SourceForge
issues in Europe.  This seems to make sense if we have the site and the
lists hosted there, and IEM is willing to support it.