[PD-dev] External Manager - Load my Externals

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Jun 2 17:58:56 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Krzysztof Czaja wrote:

> hi Guenter,
>
> btw, I wonder, are you going to merge cyclone with the cvs release
> system for externals?
>
> And, after xeq&vex are imported, how about them?
>
> Krzysztof

Well, I have to admit that I am not an extensive cyclone user, as I
never programmed with MAX, and I am trying to reduce my pd programming
to builting features.

So what do you think ? (I do not have any concrete plans yet, have to
take a closer look first).

Afer all, one purpose of the CVS is to built a stronger external
developer community, so everyone's opinion counts. The worst thing
that can happen is if someone does not contribute because it seemed
that I was imposing something.

Guenter